Containing whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate and soy protein isolate; PhD Diet Whey Powder provides high quality protein sources, nutrients and a range of vital ingredients that can be used as part of a calorie controlled nutritional plan
In addition to the premium protein blend, Diet Whey includes waxy barley flour, an innovative carbohydrate source derived from the finest barley crop.
PhD Diet Whey also contains CLA, L-Carnitine, flaxseed and green tea extract, plus the naturally occurring and essential branched chain amino acids; L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine & L-Valine.
Diet protein when mixed with water, Diet Whey is low in fat, sugar and salt and contains 91 calories per 25g serving, making it the ideal supplement and diet protein shake to support a healthy lifestyle or calorie controlled nutritional plan.
Diet Whey Protein Powder Benefits
As well as whey protein concentrate, Diet Whey also contains micellar casein and soya protein isolate; three premium protein sources with varying digestion rates.
High in essential branched chain amino acids, Diet Whey provides 3.3g of BCAA’s per 25g serving.
- Available in a wide range of flavours
- Diet Whey is aspartame free and contains only 1.2g sugar per serving
- 91 calories per 25g serving
- Diet Whey is a versatile high protein food supplement that can be used throughout the day
- 3g carbohydrates per serving, supplied mainly in the form of waxy barley flour, along with CLA, green tea extract and L-Carnitine
- PhD Nutrition have ensured that Diet Whey is the ideal supplement to support a healthy lifestyle or calorie controlled nutritional plan.
Who is Diet Whey Protein suitable for?
- Men and women following a weight management nutritional plan.
- Slimmers and gym goers looking to lose body fat and control calorie intake.
- Anyone seeking a high protein dietary supplement.
- Anyone looking to replace a meal with a high protein, low sugar shake.