OstroVit Taurine (Supreme Pure) is a supplement containing only one amino acid in the composition of L-taurine. The ideal bioavailability and the highest level of micronization of the product has been developed by the best, for the best. Fillers, stuffers or aromas are deliberately omitted here. In this case, less is more.
- 300g taurine in the package
- The product contains 100 servings
- Only one component, no unnecessary fillers
Taurine is an organic chemical compound from the group of amino acids. However, this is not a typical protein amino acid, because there is a difference in its chemical structure (it has a sulphonic group instead of a carboxylic acid). Taurine is an essential amino acid in newborns as well as many other mammalian species. Adults are able to synthesize taurine themselves, but probably through evolution, they have partially become addicted to its supply from the outside (exogenously).
Taurine is found in the brain, heart, kidneys and muscle tissue. Despite its small amount, it plays a very important role in the proper functioning of these organs. It also acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain, a stabilizer of cell membranes, and also facilitates the transport of ions such as potassium, sodium, magnesium and calcium.
L-Taurine plays a key role in the supplementation of athletes. It effectively intensifies regenerative and pro-cognitive processes, and allows our muscles to work more efficiently and longer during difficult and tiring workouts.
- It shows an improvement in blood flow in our arteries and veins.
- There are studies showing a correlation between the low level of L-taurine in the body and malaise or even depressive states.
- Being one of the neurotransmitters, it perfectly improves the work of our nervous system.
- It reduces the feeling of tiredness, which allows for longer and more effective trainings.
- As an agonist of GABA receptors, it improves the condition of our brain. Better concentration, better memory and clear thinking.
- Taurine supplementation helps to prevent muscle catabolism - the breakdown of muscle proteins.